Financial Assistance Programs
The Esthetic Institute offers federal financial aid for those who qualify for approved programs over 600 hours in length. For ALL courses, including those under 300 hours in length & others which do not qualify for federal financial aid, the school also offers payment plan options
- Full payment with registration (Discounts may apply).
- Short term Deferred Institutional payment plan with “no interest” over term of the training program with automatic scheduled payments
- 12-18 month term financing with payments with low interest rates through our financial institutional partners. Based on credit approval.
- For Esthetics and Master Esthetics Programs, Financial Aid is available to those who qualify. Click for more details.
All questions, including those topics noted below, regarding financing your education should be directed to the Financial Aid office where you will receive counseling on the funding for which you might qualify. We strive to make it possible for you to reach your goals and dream careers.
Other programs to offer assistance and financing:
1. The Esthetic Institute is a Northern VA Workforce Investment Board eligible training provider
Students applying under this program will provide vouchers from the NVWIB to pay for their training. Under the WIA principle of streamlining services, ITAs will be issued by certified SkillSource Centers throughout the Northern Virginia area. These SkillSource Centers are one-stop resource centers that provide access to services addressing employment, education and training, and a variety of support services offered by Partner agencies.
For further information regarding the NVWIB programs, you can contact:
The SkillSource Group, Inc.
8300 Boone Boulevard, Ste. 450 Vienna, VA 22182
703-752-1606 (office) 703-752-1609 (fax) or visit them online.
2. Department of Veterans Affairs GI Bill
The Department of Veterans Affairs is issuing advance educational benefit payments to Veteran-students. For further information click on the link above.
VA GI Bill Pamphlet
3. Post-9/11 GI Bill Transferability
While the Post-9/11 GI Bill offers a very generous post-service education benefit, a special provision of the program allows career service members the opportunity to share their education benefits with immediate family members. Allowing career service members to transfer their GI Bill benefits to family members has long been one of the most requested items among military family readiness and advocacy groups. The department has established the policies and procedures for this important new program. These policies and procedures are described in the link below: Transferability Fact Sheet (PDF)
4. NEW Military Spouse Career Advancement
Unofficially referred to as Spouse Tuition Assistance, the Department of Defense recently expanded Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA) program can provide up to $4,000 of Financial Assistance for military spouses.
The Esthetic Institute does not offer Scholarships.
Call now (703) 288 – 4228 or Click Here to book a tour of our school and discuss in person and in private the financial options you are interested in.