Job Interview Tips:
3. Be Yourself
4. Get Ready
5. Be On Time 6. Stay Calm
7. Show What you Know
8. Follow Up
Experienced Medical Esthetician seeking a position with a progressive medical facility
- Held tenures with medical groups and private physicians in the capacity of Medical Assistant over a twenty-year period.
- Experienced providing clinical and administrative direction to ensure congenial, efficient walk-in clinics, women’s centers, and OB-GYN medical offices
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the skin care industry and medical office practices.
- Background includes caring for general and at-risk female patients in private medical offices and walk-in clinics.
- Screened and processed patients, and assisted in pre- and post-operative procedures including colposcopies and cryosurgeries, vaccinations, wound care, EKG, fertility treatments, lab procedures, artificial insemination, and sperm washing.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
Expertly apply treatments including epidermabrasion, microdermabrasion, and phenol chemical peels exercising traditional techniques and specialized operation of high frequency instrumentation.
Skin Care: Microdermabrasion, Chemical Peels, Glycolic Acid Treatments, Therapeutic Facials.
Hair Removal: Lip, Eyebrow, Chin, Leg, Arm Hair Removal and Waxing.
Non-Invasive: Ear Candling, Paraffin Waxing, Back/Foot Treatments, Make-up Artistry.
COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Town, US
Certificate of Completion, Esthetic Institute
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
State Licensed in Esthetics
Certified in Advanced Microdermabrasion, Chemical Peels, Medical Assistant,Lab Assistant, Phlebotomy, EKG Technician
Member, Aesthetics’ International Association
Member, National Phlebotomy Association
Sample of a Cover Letter for an Esthetician
46 Northern Blvd.
Any City, USA 99999
March 15, 2006
452 Desert Drive
Dear Ms. Smith:
I was happy to see your listing on jobs.com for estheticians for your new spa opening in Any Town. I am new to this city but not new to this profession. I’ve been an esthetician for over ten years at the exclusive Ocean View Spa in La Jolla, California.
I am now looking for full-time employment with a company of your reputation. That’s why I’m writing this cover letter today. I’d like to meet you and show you my portfolio detailing some of the services I’ve provided my clients.
If you’re available to get together, please let me know. My cell phone is with me and on at all times. (555-555-5555). Name a date and hour that best suits you and I’ll be there.
Enc: resume and cover letter