The Esthetics School with 25 Wonderful Years of Life-changing Experience
Esthetic Institute was established in 1992 as a private vocational career esthetics school. Thousands of bright, ambitious students have passed through our doors, leaving a bit of themselves behind when they head off towards their new and exciting careers. We are proud of the institution they helped build and continue to sustain through their success in the industry.
The mission of the Esthetic Institute is to provide quality programs in a clinically safe environment of academic learning to produce motivated and committed individuals prepared to achieve excellence and professional success in the beauty industry. We are committed to securing the success of our students by providing training that gives them the tools and knowledge they need to be successful in their field of study and successfully obtaining employment in the chosen field.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
In support of our Mission statement, the school’s objectives are:
- Provide curriculum that teaches students how to evaluate, analyze, and synthesize information to develop critical thinking and problem solving skills in a career environment; and provide instruction that instills within students an appreciation for the value of life-long learning and education.
- To provide students with the skills and knowledge needed to compete in the rapidly growing spa industry.
- To qualify and prepare students for the State Board Licensing examination through theory study, regular testing, practical demonstrations, clinic and business participation, lectures and seminars. Audio/visual aids are utilized to enhance the student experience.
- To assist the student in suitable job placement.
- Provide an academic advisory board to lend advice and recommendations to the institution’s management and faculty concerning the type and content of programs and courses needed to produce graduates who can best be successful in a global economy;
REGULATORY AGENCIES & MEMBERSHIPS
ACCREDITING AND LICENSING AGENCIES:
1. The Esthetic Institute is licensed to operate by the:
Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation (DPOR) Commonwealth of Virginia
9960 Mayland Drive, Suite 400 Richmond, Virginia 23233 (804) 367-8500
2. The Esthetic Institute is certified to operate an institution of postsecondary education by:
State Council for Higher Education in Virginia (SCHEV)
101 N. 14th Street, 9th Floor James Monroe Building Richmond, VA 23219 (804) 225-2600
3. The Esthetic Institute is Nationally accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts & Sciences, Inc:
NACCAS is recognized by the United States Department of Education as a national accrediting agency for post secondary schools and departments of cosmetology arts and sciences,and massage therapy.
National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences (NACCAS)
4401 Ford Ave., Suite 1300 Alexandria, VA 22302 (703) 600-7600
4. The Esthetic Institute is recognized by the US Department of Education. Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
US Department of Education -Philadelphia School Participation Division
830 First Street NE, 72A3 Washington, DC 20202-5430
5. The Esthetic Institute is Accredited by Comité International d’Esthétique et de Cosmétologie (CIDESCO) which entitles
us to offer students the opportunity of sitting for the CIDESCO International examination.
Comité International d’Esthétique et de Cosmétologie (CIDESCO)
Waidstrasse 4a 8037 Zurich Switzerland
The Esthetic Institute is a Member of the:
CIDESCO USA Section PROFESSIONAL BEAUTY ASSOCIATION
15825 N. 71st Street, #100 Scottsdale, AZ 85254-1521
Toll Free: 800.468.2274
The Esthetic Institute is a Corporate Esthetics School Member of the:
National Coalition of Estheticians, Manufacturers / Distributors and Associations (NCEA)
484 Spring Avenue, Ridgewood, NJ 07450-4624 (201) 670-4100
Esthetic school, makeup artistry schools or beauty school all work towards producing experts in the field.