Financial Assistance Programs
The Esthetic Institute offers federal financial aid for those who qualify for approved programs over 600 hours in length. For ALL courses, including those under 300 hours in length & others which do not qualify for federal financial aid, the school also offers payment plan options
- Full payment with registration (Discounts may apply).
- Short term Deferred Institutional payment plan with “no interest” over term of the training program with automatic scheduled payments
- 12-18 month term financing with low interest rates through our private financial institutional partner. Terms Based on credit approval. (does not apply to all programs)
- For Esthetics and Master Esthetics Programs, Financial Aid is available to those who qualify. Click for more details.
- VA Benefits are accepted with Presentation of Certificate of Eligibility (see details below).
All questions, including those topics noted below, regarding financing your education should be directed to the Financial Aid office where you will receive counseling on the funding for which you might qualify. We strive to make it possible for you to reach your goals and dream careers.
Other programs to offer assistance and financing:
US Department of Veterans Affairs GI Bill
The Esthetic Institute is approved to offer GI Bill® educational benefits by the Virginia State Approving Agency (SAA). The Esthetic Institute is approved to accept any covered individual who is entitled to educational assistance under chapter 31, Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment, or chapter 33, Post-9/11 GI Bill benefits. Students using these benefits are required to submit a certificate of eligibility for entitlement to educational assistance with their application for admission. A “certificate of eligibility” can also include a “Statement of Benefits” obtained from the Department of Veterans Affairs’ (VA) website – eBenefits, or a VAF 28-1905 form for chapter 31 authorization purposes. If there is a difference between the amount of the student’s financial obligation and the amount of the VA education benefit disbursement, the student will be responsible for that additional payment.
- Post-9/11 GI Bill Transferability
While the Post-9/11 GI Bill offers a very generous post-service education benefit, a special provision of the program allows career service members the opportunity to share their education benefits with immediate family members. Allowing career service members to transfer their GI Bill benefits to family members has long been one of the most requested items among military family readiness and advocacy groups. The department has established the policies and procedures for this important new program. These policies and procedures are described in the link below: Transferability Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Military Spouse Career Advancement Unofficially referred to as Spouse Tuition Assistance, the Department of Defense recently expanded Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA) program can provide up to $4,000 of Financial Assistance for military spouses.
The Esthetic Institute does not offer Scholarships.
Call now (703) 288 – 4228 or Click Here to book a tour of our school and discuss in person and in private the financial options you are interested in.