Student Clinic 703-288-4228 extension 9104
The Esthetic Institute offers a full range of skin care treatments in an environment carefully managed and supervised to pamper you, while exceeding industry standards of practice. All treatments provided by students are monitored by a professional licensed member of the Esthetic Institute faculty and students are only permitted to perform a service on a member of the public once that student has completed the requisite hours and performances on other students, faculty and volunteers. For select services, treatment areas are partitioned to maintain your privacy and are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and fresh linens.
Modern facilities, industry standard equipment and a program that embodies both high academic standards and the latest in industry care and practices are combined to assure a positive experience comparable to luxury spas at a fraction of the cost.
As our guest, we encourage you to communicate your needs throughout your treatment. Our students are training to become Licensed Beauty Therapists and will continually adjust to your comfort level. Whether it is perhaps the pressure of your massage or the temperature of the product, informing your therapist of key concerns both prior to and during treatments will help us ensure that your experience is pleasant and relaxing. Our spa features the Dermalogica® Skin Care line, and IMAGE that truly redefines skin health and beauty.
Hours of Operation
The Esthetic Institute Student Clinic is open to the public, by appointment Monday-Sunday, only based on student availability. Please call for available appointment slots.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
Call us at (703)-288-4228 extension 9104 or Click Here to request an appointment.
Cancellation: In order to allow us an opportunity to reschedule, please provide a minimum of 24 hour notice if you need to cancel your appointment.
Please feel free to subscribe to our e-mail list here to receive special promotional offers and discounts on our retail product lines.
- CORRECTIVE FACIAL $35 : Enjoy a customized & relaxing facial meant to cleanse, address your skin type and/or concerns, and leave you refreshed and radiant. Students will analyze your skin to help correct: Fine lines & wrinkles, Pigmentation, Acne, Oily, or Problematic Skin, Dull, Lackluster Skin, or Dry/Dehydrated Skin
- MEN’S CORRECTIVE FACIAL $35 + : Deep cleansing, exfoliating and soothing facial designed specifically for men.
- OXYGEN FACIAL $55 : Achieve luminous skin with a facial that revives and replenishes using antioxidants, peptides, and plant stem cells. This facial will hydrate, fir, plump, and smooth the skin and leave you red-carpet ready.
- RELAXING BACK FACIAL $35 : Great for those hard to reach areas of your back, this relaxing treatment will cleanse and exfoliate, while treating clogged pores and breakouts resulting in smoother and brighter skin. A hydrating masque is applied to soften the skin and provide moisture and skin health.
- Eye Treatment $5 : With ingredients like aloe vera, chamomile, and vitamin c, this enhancement will reduce puffiness and help fight signs of aging
- Paraffin Masque $10 : Paraffin allows the skin to be warmed, which seals-in and infuses the skin with moisture. leaving it rejuvenated, hydrated, and nourished.
- Paraffin Hand Treatment $15 + : Care for your hands with a treatment that cleanses, exfoliates, massages, and finishes with a softening moisturizer and paraffin wrap.
Skin CareAdvanced Skin Treatments
- MICRODERMABRASION $75 (*Basic facial included with this service.* ) This exfoliation treatment is helpful for acne scaring, sun damaged skin, age spots, fine lines, stretch marks. The hand piece emits crystals onto the skin removes and vacuums away dead skin cells resulting in a gentle polish.
- SMART MICRODERMABRASION $85 : A customized treatment that uses various forms of exfoliation by partnering enzymatic or chemical resurfacing agents with the polishing and regenerative benefits of microdermabrasion. This treatment helps to correct: Dull, lifeless, tired skin, Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, Severe signs of sun-damage and aging, Acne scars, comedones, and enlarged pores, Pigmentation- from hormonal to post-inflammatory
- CORRECTIVE PEELS $55 + : Peels are safe, corrective, and rejuvenating treatments that are indicated for acne, scarring, dull, prematurely aging, sun-damage, pigmentation, or fine lines and wrinkles. You may experience mild to significant skin flaking depending on the intensity of the treatment. However, it is also possible to have no “visible” exfoliation. Students will conduct a thorough consultation and skin analysis before recommending a treatment regimen. Face $55+ Chest $90+ Back $120+
- NON-SURGICAL FACELIFT: Microcurrent OR Ultrasonic Facial $75+ : A treatment that uses state-of-the-art ultrasonic and microcurrent technology to deeply cleanser and exfoliate your skin, then lift and tone your facial muscles. Your skin looks fresh and luminous, and visibly firmer immediately after your treatment. For best results, monthly treatments are recommended.
- full leg $35
- 1/2 leg $20
- full leg w/ bikini $45
- bikini $15
- underarm $13
- full arm $18
- 1/2 arm $15
- full back $40+
- 1/2 back $25
- chest $22
- upper thigh $26
- full face $16
- lip $7
- chin $9
- eyebrows $9
- Nail Services
- Permanent Cosmetic Services
- NOTE: We do not offer Clinic services for the above. However, Models are sometimes needed for Student practicals. IF interested please fill out an appointment request form and we will contact you.
- Lash Tinting $15
- Brow Tintin $10
We strive to create a safe and secure environment for students and staff alike.We will NOT tolerate behavior that is rude, threatening, abusive or agressive under any circumstances.Anyone giving verbal abuse to members of staff or students, either in person or over the telephone, will be advised that this behaviour will not be tolerated and will be advised to stop or necessary action will be taken. We feel sure that everyone understands that proper behaviour is absolutely necessary for our staff and students and that non-observance will not be accepted.We feel sure that everyone understands that proper behaviour is absolutely necessary for our staff and students and that non-observance will not be accepted.