Esthetics Essentials – Life-Changing Esthetics
Become An Oncology-Trained Esthetician
Are you able to care for clients undergoing cancer treatments?
Whether someone is living with a cancer diagnosis or experiencing the effects of treatment, there are days when nothing feels as good as a massage, a facial, or a manicure. There’s only one problem:
Not every spa or salon has the expertise to care for this special group of clients.
You may not know what will help, what might hurt, and what could be dangerous.
…but that’s where we come in.
Life Changing Esthetics® Essentials Course
From understanding of the way cancer (and related treatments) affects skin to best practices, products, and custom modifications, this course provides step-by-step instruction and expert insight.
At the conclusion of this self-guided study, you will be prepared to sit for your certification exam and ready to serve your clients with confidence and compassion!
- Describe the basics of cancer as it relates to skincare
- Employ safe techniques to reduce skin-related side effects
- Determine proper products and ingredients to use on compromised skin
- Describe custom modifications for individual care for each client
- Select and customize safe treatments for those that have undergone cancer treatments
- Utilize course material to increase your client base
- Create positive visibility within your community
- Create a referral system with Doctors, Hospitals, and Cancer Centers
This $795 Course Includes:
- 12 module Independent learning Online course
- 159-page color manual/workbook
- Oncology Trained Tote with pen & highlighter
- Product samples of approved lines
- 3-pc full-size skincare kit
- LightStim hand-held LED kit
- Copies of all client forms
- 30-minute coaching call to go over case studies and any questions when finished with course Author (Becky)
- Attend the hands-on day at no additional cost within 1 yr
- Certificate good for 2 years
Register Today to receive your Online Module access, manual, products and attendance confirmation for the 7/22/2022 In person Hands-on session. The session will be hosted at Esthetic Institute 8381 Old Courthouse Rd Suite 200 (2nd Floor) from 9:30am -5pm.
All courses and schedules are available on a minimum class start. Classes may be cancelled, postponed or rescheduled due to class, faculty or instructor scheduling conflict, as well as in the case of insufficient enrollment. The Esthetic Institute reserves the right to make said changes without prior notice. All workshops are non-refundable.